I'm an egnima wraped up in a conundrum covered with possibilites!just trying to figure out where i fit in the great scheme of life! learning as i go! each day is a new opportunity to experience new adventures!
Lizzo
-
Last night I went to a Lizzo concert and it was WILDLY outside something I
would normally do. I drove two hours away to a big city even though I find
drivi...
Muscles Are Assholes...
-
My life is a constant battle.
I live in a paradox of hope and hopelessness.
My mind tells me that I'm young but my bones resist. Its thoughts
constantly s...
New Beginings
-
Hello..........
Is there anybody still out there???????
Well, none the less, WeaselMomma is back and better than ever!
It's time for me to catch up with al...
-
Okay, so shoot me. I know I'm not around much these days. I hope all my
friends out there in the Blogosphere have been doing well? Same old same
old here. ...
A Pile Of Appendages
-
The differences between boys and girls is way more than who’s got the
balls.
Seriously. I have a fourteen year old daughter who was an angel as an
in...
My Polition
-
Politic sometimes very confusing, they could make a right think be wrong,
wrong becomes right. politically correct world is of interest groups and his
foll...
OK! so I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try! I have no idea what I'm doing but here goes! Like i always tell my kids you never know about something till you try it! I plan on writing about about any and everything especially my kids cause i think there are the smartest' funniest most talented, cutest kids on the earth! its OK if you don't think so I do!
Nice blog. You have a nice looking family. I have a political blog. Stop by sometime and say hi.
ReplyDeleteWell, we still don't know what we are doing so welcome to the blogging club! Feel free to make mistakes and act stoopid...often!
ReplyDelete~The Renegade Moms