I never personally met Anissa, I don't even remember how I came across her on @twitter! I think she responded to somebody I was following! and she was so funny! so I looked up her profile and started to follow her! I was not disappointed! she is a truly genuine and lovely and funny person! Yesterday she had a stroke and she is the ICU and i just wanted to do my small part to show her family how loved she is by
everyone!
The world need people like her in it and I hope and pray that she pulls through this!
And to all her family and friends know we are pulling for her and she Will come through!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
1 week ago

I am not familiar with her, but saw the tweets everywhere and I pray that she has a full and speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteThis whole thing is just making me sick. I'm praying for her too.
ReplyDelete