I'm an egnima wraped up in a conundrum covered with possibilites!just trying to figure out where i fit in the great scheme of life! learning as i go! each day is a new opportunity to experience new adventures!
Lizzo
-
Last night I went to a Lizzo concert and it was WILDLY outside something I
would normally do. I drove two hours away to a big city even though I find
drivi...
Muscles Are Assholes...
-
My life is a constant battle.
I live in a paradox of hope and hopelessness.
My mind tells me that I'm young but my bones resist. Its thoughts
constantly s...
New Beginings
-
Hello..........
Is there anybody still out there???????
Well, none the less, WeaselMomma is back and better than ever!
It's time for me to catch up with al...
-
Okay, so shoot me. I know I'm not around much these days. I hope all my
friends out there in the Blogosphere have been doing well? Same old same
old here. ...
A Pile Of Appendages
-
The differences between boys and girls is way more than who’s got the
balls.
Seriously. I have a fourteen year old daughter who was an angel as an
in...
My Polition
-
Politic sometimes very confusing, they could make a right think be wrong,
wrong becomes right. politically correct world is of interest groups and his
foll...
Pajama Day, Phlegm, Naps & Laziness. Girl, I am so glad I live in Texas because that snow is giving me the heebie jeebies. How does an Isand girl deal with such insanity. You deserve an extra crown to put up with that nasty stuff. Have a good weekend, Lisa
@LadyWanderlust girl you are lucky! not aboutfor living Texas but being able to sit around in pj all day! I'm use to the cold now as long as i'm not out in it for long periods of time and the kids love the snow :-) Hope you feel better soon!
My Six Word Saturday:
ReplyDeletePajama Day, Phlegm, Naps & Laziness. Girl, I am so glad I live in Texas because that snow is giving me the heebie jeebies. How does an Isand girl deal with such insanity. You deserve an extra crown to put up with that nasty stuff. Have a good weekend, Lisa
@LadyWanderlust girl you are lucky! not aboutfor living Texas but being able to sit around in pj all day! I'm use to the cold now as long as i'm not out in it for long periods of time and the kids love the snow :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!